Connection Health Equity and Student Success
June 28 - July 1, 2022 | Atlanta, Georgia
- Identify three emerging student health trends that impact your student population and a resource that can be used to learn more on those topics.
- Articulate three new evidence-based practices learned at conference that will be used to promote student health, social and academic success, or healthy communities.
- Identify three potential new partners/partnerships to collaborate with to advance student health and the role of the school nurse as a health leader in the school setting.
- Distinguish two ways current practice of care, data collection, or policy development differs from the information presented at conference and develop a plan to change at least one practice.
- Apply one new concept regarding advocacy and data that can be used to articulate to educators and decision-makers about the role of the school nurse in the 21st century.
Call for Abstract Submissions
All submissions will be due by Monday, October 11, 2021. NASN will not accept e-Poster submissions beyond this deadline.
Due dates are by 12:00 p.m. (noon) Eastern Time Zone.
Start with the Abstract Submission Guidelines before submitting an abstract.