NASN is seeking abstracts that support the NASN2021 learning outcomes and incorporate learner-centered strategies.
The abstract submission website will open on August 12, 2020.
NASN2021 Learning Outcomes
- Identify three emerging student health trends that impact your student population and a resource that can be used to learn more on those topics.
- Articulate three new evidence-based practices learned at conference that will be used to promote student health, social and academic success, or healthy communities.
- Identify three potential new partners/partnerships to collaborate with to advance student health and the role of the school nurse as a health leader in the school setting.
- Distinguish two ways current practice of care, data collection, or policy development differs from the information presented at conference and develop a plan to change at least one practice.
- Apply one new concept regarding advocacy and data that can be used to articulate to educators and decision-makers about the role of the school nurse in the 21st century.
NASN2021 Abstract Deadlines
This will be the ONLY call for abstracts to fill all types of conference sessions including:
The important change here is that there will no longer be a different e-Poster submission deadline.
All submissions will be due by October 12, 2020. NASN will not accept e-Poster submissions beyond this new deadline.
Due dates are by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time Zone.