NASN is seeking candidates for the position of Nominating Committee member 2020-2022.
NASN members may login and self-nominate by completing the full application and submitting prior to March 15th.
PLEASE READ: The full application is submitted in two parts.
- PART ONE: Nominees will complete this online application. To complete this application, nominees will need the following:
- NASN Form 301: Candidate Data Form. Nominees will download this, complete it, and upload it when prompted in this application.
- Candidate Statement of View: Nominees will prepare this ahead of time and then copy and paste it into this application. The statement of view is 300 words or less. It is what you believe to be the major issues before the profession, the association, and in particular, the office for which yo wish to be a candidate. The statement of view will be used as your platform statement. It will be reproduced as is, without editing, and posted on the NASN website and included with the ballot. Please review your statement to ensure it accurately reflects your position on major issues and is professional written.
- PART TWO: Nominees will email supporting documents to the nominating committee chair.
The committee chair is Beth Mattey firstname.lastname@example.org
Send these documents to Beth Mattey:
- Two Letters of Recommendation. The letters should be on official stationery of the organization/individual writing the letter. One should come from the NASN affiliate association.
- A digitally scanned color (300 dpi) photograph for posting and reproduction purposes.
To self-nominate, login and click the apply button. An application form will appear. It will require you to:
- Respond to a series of Yes/No questions;
- Upload your completed Candidate Data Form;
- Enter your Candidate Statement of View; and
- Acknowledge that you must email supporting documents to the nominating committee chair.
Deadline for completion of this application and emailing of supporting documents is March 15th.