To help you have a safe conference experience, please review the following information prior to attending.
Emergency Contact Information
While it is unlikely NASN will need emergency contact information for you while you are attending the conference, we are collecting it as a precautionary measure. Information you share will only be used if needed by NASN during the event. Please supply information on this form prior to attending the conference.
It is not uncommon to leave your mobile phone behind in a classroom or on a table in the conference space. NASN advises you to attach your name to your mobile phone in case this happens. Should your mobile phone be found and brought to an NASN staff person, we will make every effort to contact you.
Lost and Found
Guests often drop items they find with NASN staff in the registration area. Feel free to stop by but also check with the hotel staff. Hotel lost and found information is supplied below.
Keep a photo ID on you while at the conference.
From the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center
- Guest rooms: Dial 4444 in case of an emergency
- Public phones: Dial the operator in case of an emergency
- Guest room and office: Dial 4444. The hotel's Internal Response Teams (Security & EMT’s on Staff) will respond.
- Dial 911 for Outside Paramedics. EMT/Fire Dept. will respond; approximately 3 minutes away (1/4 mile drive).
Hotel Alarm System
In the event that an alarm is activated, an announcement will be made via the hotel’s public address system regarding the situation and what action to take, if necessary. Please note that the fire department responds to all alarms, therefore, it is not unusual for them to be on property when an alarm is activated. The hotel’s public address system is used only in emergency situations.
Hotel Rooms and Safeguarding Your Valuables and Personal Items
When traveling, it is also very important that you ensure your personal items are secured.
Safeguarding Room and Valuables
- Always remember to place valuables in your Guest Room Safe.
- Guest Room Safes can be utilized, using any 4 digit number combination.
- Upon departure, remember to unlock your safe for the next guest.
- Ensure that you fully shut your door, not only when departing your room, but when you are staying in for the night as well.
- Use your night latch whenever you are in your room.
- Never leave your Hotel Room Keys lying around.
Lost and Found
- Security can assist you with lost and found items 24 hours/day, who can be reached at 817-778-2453.
- Lost and Found items are kept for 30 days, at which time they are donated to local charities.
- Lost and Found Credit Cards are kept secured for 7 days, at which time they are destroyed.
- On most occasions, Security has numerous phone charges on hand for guests to borrow while staying here at the Gaylord.
- It is the goal of the Gaylord Texan Security Team to ensure not only our guests are safe, but their personal belongings are safe as well.
Guest Emergency Procedures
The Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center offers a guide that provides instruction on what to do in the event of:
- An accident or illness of a guest.
- A tornado.
- A fire.
- A bomb threat.
- An elevator emergency.
- An evacuation.
- A power failure.
- An active shooter.
Access the Guest Emergency Procedures guide.
As a convenience to property guests, the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center offers this list of providers who have indicated they would be able to provide services to guests of the property. This is not a recommendation to use any particular provider and the property makes no representations regarding the qualifications of these providers or the quality of the services offered by these providers. Please do not consider this an endorsement or recommendation of any of these providers. The property has not made any inquiry as to their qualifications or the quality of services, which they provide.The property assumes no liability for the services furnished by these independent providers who have no affiliation with the property.
Medical Facilities in the Area
UCHealth Emergency Room (24 Hours)
18610 Green Valley Ranch Blvd., Denver, CO 80249
Concentra Urgent Care
15235 E. 38th Ave, Aurora, CO 80011
M-F 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
SAT 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Pharmacies in the Area
Walgreens (24 Hours)
12051 E Mississippi Ave, Aurora, CO 80012
18550 Green Valley Ranch Blvd, Denver, CO 80249
M-F 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
SAT 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
SUN 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
2101 North Ursula St Unit 35, Aurora, CO 80045
M-F 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
SAT & SUN Closed