The National Association of School Nurses (NASN) annual conference call for conference presentation submissions for NASN2023 is open.
Deadline for submissions: Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) Eastern Time Zone.
How to Submit
Read the Conference Presentation Submission Resources & FAQ
Read the Presence of Relevant Financial Relationship Policy
Go to the submission platform for more detail and to submit.
Submission platform support: email@example.com
Conference questions: Devin Dinkel, NASN Meeting Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Building for the Future: Health, Advocacy, and Leadership
June 30 - July 3, 2023 (preconference June 29) | Orlando, Florida
July 10 - July 12, 2023 | Virtual
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners will be able to
- Identify two new evidence-based practice or resources from NASN2023, exhibitors, or poster presentations that can be used to promote student health, academic success and the health of students and communities.
- Describe three evidence-based nursing interventions for students with chronic health conditions including mental health to address health disparities across all communities.
- Apply new knowledge of the role of the school nurse in the delivery of culturally competent care in schools.
- Devise a plan to implement practice changes to include leadership and interprofessional collaboration for the benefit of student success.
- Justify the necessity for school nurses to participate in assessment, planning, and implementation of crisis prevention in schools.