Nurses Service Organization (NSO) is a leading provider of insurance solutions for nursing professionals and an endorsed provider of the National Association of School Nurses. Just like our association, NSO is committed to serving the needs of nursing professionals everywhere. NSO empowers nursing professionals like yourself by offering malpractice insurance to bring you peace of mind and growing your risk education.
Top features of malpractice insurance through NSO:
- Professional Liability Insurance – up to $1 million per claim ($6 million aggregate per year)
- License Defense Coverage – up to $25,000 per year
- Coverage for depositions, HIPAA violations, workplace violence, and more
Curious to learn a bit more about our endorsed partner NSO?
- NSO has been in business of safeguarding nursing professionals for over 45 years, providing coverage to over half a million customers!
- NSO has been endorsed by more than 85 nursing associations, including us!
- Employer provided coverage may not fully protect you. With an individual policy from NSO, your needs are put first.
- NSO is committed to enhancing your risk management education and is excited to offer our members a robust resource library of articles, case studies, claim reports, & much more!
Professional Liability Insurance UPDATE
NASN has been notified that the Nurses Professional Liability program administered by Lockton Affinity, LLC and insured by Hudson Insurance Group has been terminated. The liability program will go into run-off for the next year. Existing policy holders will be receiving notification from Lockton Affinity 90 days before their next renewal. If you have questions, please call Lockton Affinity, LLC at 800-253-5486 or email Lockton_Info@locktonaffinity.com. NASN has newly endorsed Nurses Service Organization (NSO) so that NASN members are able to purchase professional liability insurance through a trusted provider. To purchase coverage from NSO, visit nso.com or call 1-800-247-1500.