Diabetes care tools and technology
What is Danatech?
Danatech was developed to support the technology access and assessment needs of healthcare professionals who care for patients living with diabetes and other chronic conditions.
With the rapid evolution of technology, and the proliferation of patient-generated data, Danatech is a trusted source of information geared to help practitioners focus on what they do best—caring for their patients.
NASN is proud to collaborate with the Association of Diabetes Care and Education Specialists (ADCES) to bring Danatech to NASN members.
What is on Danatech?
- Research and review diabetes devices and mobile apps.
- Access tech-focused courses, webinars and device training.
- Discover useful tools and evidence-based research, clinical trials and reports.
- Participate in focus groups, polls and discussions helping to shape the future of diabetes care.
Additional resources on Danatech:
How to access Danatech?
Access is free!
- Go to Danatech.org
- Sign in with the account you created or create a new account. NOTE: A code is no longer needed to access the site.
Page updated November 2021.